Vrè Nord Delivery Co. Terms of Service
Vrè Nord Delivery Co. is a duly registered business in the province of British Columbia and is based in the city of Vancouver.
Vrè Nord Delivery Co. provides the following services: Shopping, Pick-ups, Curbside Pick-ups and Delivery of groceries, furniture, art supplies, liquor and many other domestic items and products that can be legally purchased in stores and transported.
Vrè Nord Delivery Co.: Vrè Nord or The Company.
The Client or Client: Any person or business who contracts Vrè Nord to conduct services that are within the scope of our work, as listed on this page https://vrenord.ca/services
The User, The Users, User or Users: Any person who visits the Vrè Nord website for the purpose of browsing, communicating, or purchasing services from The Company.
1. When contracting services from Vrè Nord, The Client is expected to pay for the services in advance through any means of payments that are offered by The Company, not limited to Credit Card, Online Payment, E-Transfer, Bank Transfer or Cash Payment.
a. Accordingly, The Client will not expect the services to be rendered if no advance payment has been conducted and a confirmation of payment has been verified by The Company.
b. Furthermore, a reservation or a booking cannot be confirmed unless the payment has been received in full.
2. In the instances where exact and final estimates cannot be provided in advance and until the job is completed, Vrè Nord will require The Client to provide a guarantee of payment in the form of a Credit Card Authorization and or an Advance Payment or a Security Deposit/Cash Float.
a. Once the job is completed and the actual fees, charges and expenses are known, The Company shall make an adjustment that can be in the form of a debit or a credit to The Client’s payment or payment guarantee method. For example, if The Client has paid $300 in advance. After the job has been completed and based on the final calculations, the total fees amounted to $320, The Company will automatically charge The Client’s payment method for the amount of $20.
3. All payment guarantees that are paid by Credit Card, are subject to 4.5% fees.
4. Cancellation of services that have been booked and paid for, must be requested more than seven days in advance for The Client to avail of a full refund.
5. Cancellations requests done between seven to three days before the booking date will get a 50% refund.
6. Cancellations requests done less than two days before the booking will not be refunded.
7. Any order cancellations made by The Company will be reimbursed to The Client in full.
8. The Client will be charged for any job-related expenses such as Parking Fees, Cross-border Custom Duties, etc…
9. The Client also agrees that Estimates may vary versus real costs and agrees to pay the Final Expenses as supported by time stamps via Text Messages, Google Maps, Third-party apps e.g. Driversnote Receipts or any other supporting apps or documentation.
10. The Client understands that events that are beyond the control of The Company such as traffic or unexpected traffic, delay at the pick-up location or a no show by the party tasked to supply the items for which Vrè Nord has been contracted to Pick-up and or Deliver, a delay or a no show by the party receiving the items and other similar situations, The Client hereby agrees to compensate The Company for the additional time at the published rates https://vrenord.ca/services .
a. If for any reason and after The Company did its best to fulfill the delivery it remains unsuccessful in doing so, The Company reserves the right to return the order back to the source or to charge storage fees at The Client’s own expense.
b. If after a reasonable time The Client is unreachable or does not want to have the order delivered anymore, The Company reserves the right to get rid of the items or sell them to recoup its expenses. The Client will remain liable for any pending unpaid charges or fees.
11. In the event of a serious delay that is due to a no show, extreme weather conditions, abnormal traffic and similar instances of force majeure that are beyond our control that have the ability to significantly impact other orders, The Company reserves the right to pause or cancel The Client’s order. Provision to deliver the order at the earliest possible date and time will be made by The Company.
12. The Company will continuously strive to conduct safe deliveries to its Clients. However, if for any reason The Client is not able to receive the order within the agreed time band, The Company will deliver the order according to the Client’s preferences in such situations.
a. The Client will be asked to fill a form in advance in which He/She/They will advise us of the preferences by order of priority.
b. The Client’s preferences will remain on file and will be executed until The Client notifies us in writing of any changes. After which the updated preferences will be applicable.
13. The Company requires The Client to declare the weight per item in advance before the confirmation of the order. The weight per item should not exceed 15 Kilograms or 33 Pounds, herein called a heavy item.
a. Furthermore, if more than one heavy item is to be collected or transported, additional charges may apply as The Company may need to hire more hands or equipment to fulfill the order.
b. Items exceeding the weight limits may still be transported, however special arrangements may need to be arranged in advance, leading to additional charges.
14. For orders requiring the collection of items on behalf of The Client, it is up to The Client to ensure the supply of the appropriate documents that will allow The Company to fulfill its order at the Pick-up or Curbside counter. Such documents can be in the form of an Identification copy sent electronically, copy of the receipt or other as required by the Store or Shop.
a. The Company will delete or destroy any copies of personal identification as soon as the job is fulfilled and will not make copies, unless the client requests The Company to keep such documents on our records for the purpose of saving time and fulfilling future orders.
15. For grocery and food items shopping and unless it is a same day order, The Company will only handle non-perishable products to avoid potential food spoilage and disappointment.
16. In the case of grocery shopping, The Company will do its utmost to ensure that all the products are in good condition specifically when it comes to produce. However, in the event that very few items per category or product are not in perfect condition as such items could be bundled in a pre-packed bag and it could be difficult to spot by the Picker – The Client agrees not to hold The Company responsible for that.
17. The Company will take all the necessary measures to take care of The Client's items while they are being handled by The Company. In the unlikely event that a certain item or items are damaged in transportation, The Client agrees not to hold The Company responsible. The Client is responsible for arranging their insurance in advance on any items The Company is transporting.
18. The Client agrees not to hold The Company liable for any damages incurred during transportation on items that can easily be deformed or damaged in transport, such as Wedding Cakes, any other bakery item, or other items that generally do not travel well.
a. By contracting The Company, The Client understands the risk associated with transporting such things, especially since The Company has no control over the composition of the subject item and cannot judge the suitability for road transportation in advance. The Client must discuss this with the provider or seller before contacting The Company.
b. The Client agrees not to penalize The Company by posting a negative review on any physical or virtual public space such as Google, Facebook, Instagram or else in the unlikely case of unfortunate damage occurring during transportation.
19. The Client can request to upgrade their order, by adding more requests before or during the service. (1) The Company may not be able to accommodate The Client due to lack of space, time or other reasons; (2) If the upgrade request bears an impact on the fees or charges, The Client agrees to settle them on the spot or to allow their Credit Card that is on file to be charged automatically.
20. The Client is responsible for ensuring that a pick-up order is available at the time of service.
a. If the order is not available partially or in full, The Client agrees to remunerate The Company for all fees and expense incurred to fulfill the order.
b. If The Client wishes to contract The Company to verify the availability of the ordered product(s) or service(s), a charge will be applicable for the time at the current rates. There will be a minimum charge of one hour.
21. For safety reasons, The Company may request to check the contents of any box or bag before handling it. The Company may also refuse to pick-up any item, if the Driver, Picker or Shopper feel unsafe to handle or transport. This does not apply to pick-ups from established businesses and stores that are pre-packed and whose branding is printed on the packaging.
22. For orders requiring a shipment of goods outside Canada, The Client will need to fill a Customs form https://vrenord.ca/downloads in advance and share the QR code with the Driver, Picker or Shopper. Failure to do so, will result in non-fulfillment of order by The Company while charges will still apply.
23. If The Company’s Driver is not able to find a safe or a legal parking close to the order fulfillment address, The Company will not be expected to park illegally or in an unsafe manner in order to save time.
a. The Client will advise The Company in advance of any possible parking challenges at the Destination address.
24. The services fees listed on The Company’s website are excluding Government taxes such as GST, Custom Duties or any other third-party fees such as Parking fees, etc…
25. In the event of a dispute, The Client agrees to settle the dispute at the Civil Resolution Tribunal in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.
Vrè Nord Delivery Co.
1509 59th Ave. W,
Vancouver, BC V6P 0H2
UPDATED ON AUGUST 22, 2022